PBM Construction and Renovation was incorporated in 1997 as “Preventative Building Maintenance” to respond to the demand for specialized services in interior and exterior building maintenance and renovations.
As the company evolved, PBM followed up on the demand for complete and turn-key-finished projects for Residential Renovations and Custom Home Construction. We have since, as well expanded as “General Contractor” into Commercial Construction with the same quality standard.
- New Home Construction
- Renovations and Additions
- Complete Project Management
- General Contracting & Consulting
- Residential & Commercial
Consultations, Estimations, Quotations
- Drafting skills and CAD – Design
- Consultation from start to finish
- Work schedules, timelines and job specific
- Problem Solving and Engineering
- in all construction and renovation needs through their entire project in a professional matter.
- by providing a comfortable and fully functional product the client can enjoy.
- by taking pride in our work and guaranteeing the job for a period of two years.
- by guaranteeing the quoted price as well as adhering to schedule and completion date.
Throughout the whole project, our own experienced tradesmen and highly skilled sub-trades will perform all work. PBM guarantees the entire project including the work of the subtrades.
To keep-up and improve our standards
PBM believes that knowledge and long-term experience are the key for future success. Therefore we train our tradesmen in accordance with the company’s policy to ensure quality workmanship through proven skills.
PBM is recognized as a “Certified Residential Builder“ with the NSHBA ( Nova Scotia Home Builders Association ) which means the company is committed to adhering to the “Code of Ethics” and the best building practices as well as keeping up to date with current industry trends through continuing education.
PBM is committed to a Safety Program controlled by the Nova Scotia Construction Safety Association.
PBM will meet or exceed the requirements of the Building Code or other territorial regulations.
It is the goal of PBM Limited to establish and increase its business further in the residential Renovation and home Construction sector as well as into the Commercial market.
For more information please contact: Ralf Gietzen @ (902) 401-1700